How to Defeat Solomon Sallow Boss Fight on Hard Difficulty
Hello everyone. Here is a guide on how to defeat Solomon Sallow boss fight on hard difficulty. This is an optional boss fight you will encounter during “In the Shadow of the Relic” quest, which is one of the final quests in Sebastian’s storyline. On hard difficulty, this boss can be quite challenging, but thankfully, there are some things you can do to make it easier.
There are some talents that are highly recommended for this boss fight. Here is the list of them:
- Wiggenweld Mastery I and II – On hard difficulty, many of Solomon’s attacks will deal a lot of damage, so being able to fully heal from a single Wiggenweld potion is extremely helpful.
- Swift – You will need to avoid not only Solomon, but also the Inferi. This talent will help you quickly reposition and catch up to Solomon each time he apparates away.
- Maxima Potion Potency – During the fight, Solomon will quite often shield himself with shields of different colors, and this talent will help you break them, regardless of their color.
- Basic Cast Mastery – This talent will cause all your spell cooldowns to be reduced whenever you hit an enemy with a basic cast. Needless to say, it is a must-have for most builds.
- Other than that, pick talents that will improve the spells you prefer using the most.
During this fight, you will need to fight against Solomon, as well as the Inferi. Unfortunately, the Inferi will constantly spawn throughout the fight, so attacking them isn’t recommended. Instead, you should focus all your attention on Solomon.
An easy way to deal with him is to start the fight by drinking a Maxima Potion and then hitting Solomon with Ancient Magic. Use the time while Solomon is on the ground to deal as much damage as you can.
Thanks to Maxima Potion Potency talent, your attacks will break whatever shield Solomon puts up, and you’ll easily be able to lift him up and juggle him with Accio/Levioso combo.
Eventually, he will apparate away, and once he does, repeat the whole process. Do this a few times, and you won’t have any trouble defeating the Boss.
There are a few things you need to be mindful of while fighting this Boss:
- Every time Solomon apparates away, there is a high chance he’ll try to levitate you and use the firestorm below your feet. If this happens, you are highly likely to take lethal damage, so whenever you see him apparating, immediately be ready to reposition and dodge his attacks.
- The Inferi can be quite aggressive on hard difficulty, so try not to get surrounded by them. Use dodge to avoid their attacks, and try to constantly be on the run when they are close.
- Heal up whenever you get close to half of your health. If you don’t, you may risk getting combo-ed by Inferi/Solomon.
Hopefully, this guide will help you defeat Solomon Sallow on hard difficulty. Thank you for reading and see you soon with more guides for Hogwarts Legacy.